COORDINATOR OF OPERATIONS AND CULTURE
To apply, please email your resume along with a cover letter or introductory email to email@example.com
This is an in-office role in London, Ontario.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you looking for a role that allows both your organizational skills and your people skills to shine? Look no further! We’re seeking someone like YOU to join our team as our new Coordinator of Operations and Culture.
As Coordinator of Operations and Culture, your role will be to ensure various aspects of the business are humming along smoothly. From administrative duties to liaising with clients, your time will be balanced between working independently and working with people.
Administrative Support – 30%
- Create, organize, and manage digital files, forms, and documents, ensuring efficient operations and streamlined information management.
- Coordinate virtual meetings, prepare engaging presentations, and assist with proposal creation, showcasing our company’s professionalism and expertise.
- Manage digital content across our website, email, and social media, providing up-to-date and compelling information to our audience
- Oversee merchandise store operations, ensuring inventory availability, tracking orders, and facilitating seamless fulfillment processes.
Client Connection – 20%
- Facilitate strong connections and support for our agents, ensuring their satisfaction and well-being.
- Assist in creating an agent care system to maintain relationships, gather feedback, and address agent concerns.
- Collaborate with the team to map out a comprehensive “client journey” for agents, identifying key touchpoints to enhance their experience.
- Conduct regular check-in phone calls with agents, capturing vital information about their businesses and personal lives.
- Explore innovative approaches to provide exceptional agent experiences, exceeding expectations and fostering loyalty.
Event Coordination – 20%
- Take a lead role in organizing and coordinating events for teams, agents, and lenders, ensuring successful execution.
- Manage venue selection, vendor sourcing, and booking of third-party services, creating memorable event experiences.
- Coordinate logistics such as reservations, accommodations, flights, and food and beverage arrangements.
- Oversee event setup, tear-down, and act as a point of contact for vendors and service providers.
- Handle event invitations, registrations, and serve as an event conductor, ensuring smooth operations and guest satisfaction.
Marketing Support – 20%
- Collaborate with the marketing department to provide support on communication initiatives.
- Write, format, and schedule email announcements using platforms like Mailchimp and FloDesk.
- Edit and distribute email signatures using Canva.
- Create and manage fundraising pages for charity initiatives through platforms like Mailchimp and GoFundMe.
- Schedule social media content based on a predetermined content calendar using Loomly.
Office Management – 10%
- Oversee day-to-day office operations, ensuring efficient and smooth functioning.
- Manage incoming mail, redirecting it to the appropriate recipients.
- Handle office phone calls and warmly greet visitors at the front desk.
- Procure office supplies as needed, ensuring availability of essential items.
- Coordinate pickups with various companies and manage the shipment of packages.